I discovered a natural cure for my Psoriasis in the summer of 2016.
I had Psoriasis for 40 years, and I tried many different hand creams, and had used several prescription steroids over the years, nothing really seemed to help. But in 2016 I discovered a cure for my Psoriasis. Here is what I did:
2) Purchase 16 oz. EMU oil from E-bay or Amazon.com. I use Minas EMU oil from E-bay. The cost is about $31 with free shipping. (link)
3) Purchase 16oz of Aloe Vera Gel. I purchased my Aloe Vera from Safeway Grocery Store. Aloe Vera is pretty much available everywhere, Pharmacies, Walmart, most Grocery Stores. Its usually used to sooth sunburns.
4) You need to mix EMU oil with the Aloe Vera Gel. The mixture ratio is Three parts Aloe Vera to One part EMU oil. So if you have a 16 oz bottle of Aloe Vera Gel, remove 4 oz of the Aloe Vera from the bottle, and add 4 oz. of EMU oil to the Aloe Vera Gel bottle. Shake the bottle of Aloe Vera Gel for approximately 1 minute to mix the EMU oil with the Aloe Vera.
5) Apply the Aloe/Emu hand cream to the LARGE patches of Psoriasis 1 or 2 times a day, or when ever the skin feels irritated or itchy. You will notice an instant soothing of the affected area upon applying this special mixture to your irritated areas of your skin.
6) To recap, apply baby oil at least once a day, but only after taking a shower. After applying the baby oil, you need NOT apply the Aloe/Emu skin lotion at that time. Later you can apply the Aloe/Emu Lotion to your skin whenever it feels irritated or itchy; apply the Aloe/Emu lotion at least 1 or 2 times a day for 4-5 weeks. Do this every day for 4-5 weeks, you should see a significant difference in week 5. Continue this process until the psoriasis has completely disappeared.
Note: You need only to apply the Aloe/Emu hand cream to the large patches of Psoriasis, as your skin heals, you will notice that the untreated SMALL patches will disappear. The Aloe/Emu hand cream is for external use only.
The large patches of Psoriasis I had treated: Both hands, both forearms and elbows. The small patches of Psorisis I did NOT treat: between the eyes, scalp, both knees, and my ankles. Today all signs of psoriasis is gone.
UPDATE – It has been a year since I have been cured of Psoriasis. I still apply baby oil to my hands after taking a shower, but I stopped using the Emu/Aloe lotion last January in 2017, seven months ago.
Note: Switch to Airplane mode if video advertisement hijacks page.